Prashant Shukla’s career over the last two decades spans successful leadership roles in marketing, sales, product management and software development in US and India.
Currently, Prashant is the Managing Director for Udemy (UFG) business for India and South Asia. Udemy, a San Francisco based company, is one of largest and most popular online learning system offering 100,000 courses from leading experts in tech courses and soft skills courses to 37 million users worldwide.
Prior to this, Prashant enjoyed his tenure as National Technology Officer for Microsoft India, where he successfully
- Drove the first TV Whitespace implementation to provide an alternative for rural internet
- Led Microsoft’s first Azure Blockchain implementation with Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
- Drove the framework for the first Indian digital village at Harisal
- Helped implement UP 100 Emergency Response System
- Helped implement Azure based video surveillance for UP Elections among others
Prior to this, Prashant has worked with Microsoft and Novell Inc in USA. He has also worked in senior leadership positions in India that includes leading CMC, A TATA Enterprise, as its Chief Operating Officer and Tech Mahindra as its Senior Vice President.